ASB’s unique Increased Retention Connector (IRC) includes design features that have been engineered to consistently raise the retention force of the connector, when compared to other HDMI connectors. The All Systems Broadband HDMI IRC complies with the HDMI.org specification for maximum connector pullout force. The IRC features improved connector retention force, reducing potential service interruptions and the associated maintenance costs.
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) High Speed with Ethernet cables are designed for high-definition video/audio signals for home theater applications, delivering a strong combination of performance and value. Enjoy high-resolution digital video and true digital audio, delivered together in one convenient compact connection.
High-quality materials and construction ensure a lifetime of dependable performance. End-to-end shielding and shielded twisted pair data lines provide immunity to EMI/RFI interference and Gold Flash plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer.
HDMI high-speed cables support all video formats including 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K (2160p) and 3D digital signals between HDMI devices such as DVD players, satellite boxes, projectors, LCD, plasma and HDTVs.
- All ASB HDMI High Speed cables support the new HDMI 2.0 functions up to 18 Gbps
- Cables are backwards compatible with 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 3D & 4K video formats and HDMI Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Supports the newer 4K (2160p) formats that have 4 times the clarity of 1080p on devices with this option
- Supports BT.2020 colorimetry with 10 or more bits of color depth
- Dual video on the same screen
- Supports wide angle 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Up to 32 audio channels with 1.5 MHz sample frequency for better audio fidelity
- Multi Stream audio to 4 users simultaneously
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streaming
- Support the new CEC expanded command and control features
- This cable supports Ethernet/HEAC(HDMI Ethernet Audio Control) via a dedicated shielded twisted pair
JACKET: Flame Retardant PVC VW-1
BRAIDING: 85% minimum coverage
CONDUCTOR: 28AWG Tinned Copper
CONNECTOR: Copper Alloy / Gold Plated