All Systems Broadband manufactures quality Fiber Jumpers that are available in many formats to suit your need whether it be for: Local Area Networks, Telephone Networks, CATV, Video & Multimedia Applications, Premise Networks, Active Device / Transceiver Interface, Optical Switch Interframe Connections, or any other optical connection. All Fiber Jumpers are individually bagged with the test results of the insertion and return loss measurements taken of the cord at the time of its manufacture.
- Simplex or duplex assemblies
- Custom lengths and colors
- 0.9/1.2/1.6/2.0/3.0mm jacket selection
- UPC and APC polish types
- Terminations available include FC, SC, ST, LC and many others
- May be ordered as a Pigtail with connector on one end only
- Standard jacket colors are: SM = Yellow, MM OM1 = Orange, MM OM3/4 = Aqua, SM BIF = Blue
All Standard Fiber Jumpers from All Systems Broadband use Corning Glass and are RoHS Compliant. All connectors are made from UL-rated material and have ceramic ferrules.