All Systems Broadband offers a complete line of quality fiber optic attenuators. Attenuators are used to reduce optical power levels when too much light would overload the fiber optic receivers. In order to achieve the best bit error ratio (BER), the optical power must be maintained within the dynamic range of the receiver. All Systems Broadband fiber optic attenuators fit the requirement perfectly. Attenuators absorb extra light energy and protect fiber optic receivers from being overloaded. All Systems Broadband attenuators do not reflect the light but instead they absorb the extra light without being damaged. Commonly known as bulkhead connectors, these attenuators have 1 male and 1 female end and have an actual operation wavelength between 1200 – 1600nm.
- Operation Wavelength 1200 – 1600 nm
- Attenuator Value 1-10, 15, 20 dB
- Maximum PDL 0.1 dB
- Return Loss UPC: <= -50 dB, APC: <= -60dB
- Connector Types: SC, LC, FC, ST
- Operating Temperature -40~+75°C
- Storage Temperature -40~+75°C