All Systems Broadband has released an expanded capacity fiber demarcation wall-mount enclosure that provides flexibility and versatility for a variety of indoor applications.
The FD3 offers a lightweight aluminum housing with enhancements to cable ports, tie-down brackets and seals, layered fiber routing, various connector port types and increased capacity, as well as door lock options.
Splice trays are configurable to accommodate discrete passive components, such as; splitters and WDM filters, as well High Density optical modules. The center demarcation panel enables High Density HiD4 optical passive cassettes or Mini-LGX cassettes to be installed along with traditional connector bulkhead panels.
The FD3 enclosure will accommodate both SC and LC style connectors in LGX® compatible bulkhead panels and provides an ideal environment for splicing and patching when building, maintaining and storing your vital network connection points.
MPO connectors can also be leveraged in the FD3. Fanouts terminated with an MPO connector are available wtih the MPOs mounting on the splice tray.
- Improved cable port tie-downs for cable sheath and strength members
- Rubber port seals provided as standard
- New dual cable retention bracket enables multiple cables per port and allows for larger cable diameters
- Layered fiber routing separates cable tubes from buffered fibers
- High density connector port capacity
- Bulkhead accepts up to 48 SC or 96 LC adapters as well as passive cassettes
- Fanouts terminated with MPO connectors can be installed on splice tray
- Standard 216 security door lock screws
- Padlock hasp available
- Key lock options available (both doors)
- Hinged / removable splice trays
- Easy wall mounting – hardware included
- Flexible configuration options
- Grounding and feed-thru options
- Configurations available for tray and bulkhead mounting of passive components and modules within the enclosure
LGX® is a registered trademark of OFS FITEL, LLC