All Systems Broadband offers a Slack Storage Box (SSB) that employs a craft-friendly design to protect, organize and store fiber slack. By combining its storage capabilities with other products that manage splices and microducts, a complete fiber management solution for MDUs or business environments is created.
The SSB is compatible with ASB’s line of Fiber Splice Boxes. Its ports directly align with the fiber ports on either the FSB-A or FSB-D simply by installing it with a horizontal or vertical orientation. It mounts adjacent to these Fiber Splice Boxes, as well as to our Microduct Manifold, without the need for any special fittings to couple these elements together.
The innovative design of the Slack Storage Box allows the cover to be attached on either the right or left side delivering flexibility that easily accommodates different installation scenarios. The box requires no accessories, eliminating the need to assign part numbers, maintain inventory and train field technicians on additional components.
- Wall mount enclosure to protect and organize fiber slack
- Spacious routing rings deliver capacity and ease-of-use
- Grommets can accommodate up to thirty-six (36) 3mm cords
- Cover can attach on either right or left side providing installation flexibility
- Compatible with both Fiber Splice Boxes, FSB-A and FSB-D