All Systems Broadband offers a wide array of transceivers to meet the varied needs of telecom and datacom networks. These hot-pluggable transceivers, containing both the transmitter and receiver functions, allow network operators to easily install the optics (or copper) interface that is most appropriate to a specific application. The supported form factors include Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP), 10 Gigabit IPF Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP+), and 10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable (XFP) modules. All transceivers are compliant with the applicable industry standard Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) specifications for SFP, SFP+, and XFP transceivers. Compliance with industry standard MSA specifications provides a platform for transceiver compatibility with a broad array of OEM equipment. ASB devices support a wide variety of network protocols, wavelengths, distances, and data rates. All Systems Broadband transceivers are available with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM). This feature provides the network operator the ability to monitor real-time parameters of the device such as optical output/input power, temperature, laser bias current, transceiver supply voltage and other vital information. ASB transceivers deliver high performance, industry compatibility, and maximum value to our customers.
Designed to provide maximum flexibility to networks, ASB devices support a wide variety of network protocols, wavelengths, distances and speeds.
- Comply with industry standard Mul -Source Agreement (MSA) specifications for SFP, SFP+, and XFP transceivers
- Support variety of protocols: Ethernet, Fiber Channel, and SONET
- CWDM and DWDM transceivers for numerous reaches and data rates
- MMF and SMF applications supported
- Operating Case Temperatures:
- Standard: 0 to 70°C
- Extended: -5 to 85°C
- Industrial: -40 to +85°C
- Lead Free Design and RoHS 6/6 Compliant
- Laser Class 1 IEC/CDRH Compliant
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring