All Systems Broadband offers a Layered Fiber Demarcation box designed for high-density fiber connectivity and splicing for indoor wall mount applications.
This compact demarcation fiber enclosure can accommodate SC and LC style adapters and mass fusion splice sleeve holders or splice trays for single-fiber splice sleeves. Incorporated in a layered, split-housing design are separate carrier and customer areas with individual security bolts and padlock hasps. The flexible enclosure layout enables a variety of splicing and patching combinations as well as cable entrance/exit ports top and
bottom. Click here to view a short video which shows how easy it is to store ribbon fiber in the Layered Fiber Demarc Box.
- Two carrier cable entry ports – compression seals top and bottom
- Two customer cable exit ports – rubber grommets top and bottom
- Powder coated aluminum housing
- Security bolts and provisions for padlocks provided for each housing layer/door
- Configurations for ribbon and LBT cable types and splicing methods
- Removable splice sleeve module(s) or splice trays
- Cable sheath and strength member clamping
- Splice side door label and individual adapter labeling
- Easy wall mounting; template and hardware included
- Grounding and ground feed-through options
- Pre-installed adapters and 12 fiber single mode fanouts
- Vertical and layered enclosure orientation allows for improved mounting flexibility and density
This product can be made even more efficient with the addition of Multi-fiber Push-On (MPO) Cable Assemblies that deliver a Plug-n-Play solution for interconnecting elements in an optical network. The MPO connectors provide a quick and reliable link for multiple fibers (e.g., 12) in a single industry-standard connector.
For more information about MPOs, please click here.