All Systems Broadband offers a comprehensive solution for Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) applications based on our Layered Fiber Demarcation box (LFD). This product set includes the LFD indoor wall-mount enclosure with 12 fiber Multi – fiber Push On (MPO) to SC/APC fanouts and MPO adapters.
The Layered Fiber Demarcation box with MPO connectors provides a quick and easy method for field connection of multiple fibers that eliminates the equipment and labor resources required for fiber splicing. It provides a pre-connectorized solution to enable rapid MDU deployments.
This product is part of an MPO system solution from ASB that ensures end-to-end mating compatibility. The LFD utilizes industry standard 12- fiber MPO-male connectors attached to MPO opposed key adapters. This enclosure is then interconnected with one of ASB’s MPO cable assemblies that uses 12- fiber MPO-female connectors.
- Four carrier cable entry ports – with rubber grommets
- Two customer cable exit ports – rubber grommets top and bottom for patchcord or multi-fiber cable exit
- Powder coated aluminum housing
- Security bolts and provisions for padlocks provided for each housing layer/door
- MPO connectors eliminate the need fiber splicing
- Cable sheath and strength member clamping
- Carrier side and customer side door labels and individual adapter labeling
- Easy wall mounting, template and hardware included
- Grounding and ground feed-through options
- Vertical and layered enclosure orientation allows for improved mounting flexibility and density